Your privacy is highly important to My-Cool-SMS. My-Cool-SMS is committed to respecting your privacy and keeping your personal data and communication data confidential.
My-Cool-SMS is a product of My-Cool-Webservices Ltd., which is incorporated under the laws of Seychelles, having their registered office at Suite #2, Sound & Vision House, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles. My-Cool-Webservices Ltd. (My-Cool-SMS) are collecting and processing your personal information under this Privacy Statement.
The means of this Privacy Statement are to assist you in understanding how My-Cool-SMS safeguards the information you provide in using My-Cool-SMS services.
What is My-Cool-SMS and what services does it offer?
Through this website My-Cool-Webservices Ltd. offers means of sending short messages (SMS, Short Messaging Services).
What information does My-Cool-SMS collect?
My-Cool-SMS may gather and process information about you, including (but not limited to) information as follows:
- Identification data (e.g. name, address, phone number, email);
- Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses, time of login, cookies, name of internet service provider);
- Geographical information data (e.g. country and city from which you accessed our service);
- Profile information data (e.g. sex, country of residence, any other information that you chose to make available to My-Cool-SMS);
- Banking and payment information (e.g. credit card information, account numbers);
- Survey results and information about your usage of My-Cool-SMS services;
- Products or services ordered and delivered;
- List of your address book and sender ids (to make it available in your account);
- Traffic information data (e.g. data processed by means of sending SMS, including, but not limited to, the target cell phone number, the country you are sending to and an encrypted instance of the message contents);
- Correspondence between you and My-Cool-SMS
How does My-Cool-SMS use this information and for what purpose?
My-Cool-SMS primary purpose of collecting information is to provide you with a enjoyable, safe, smooth and individual experience using our website. My-Cool-SMS collects and processes, or has third parties acting on My-Cool-SMS' behalf collecting and processing, personal data relating to you as follows:
- provide means of communication, namely enabling you to send SMS via our website or other products
- receive, process and deliver orders made via our website
- provide you with customer support and troubleshoot problems
- inform you about maintenance work, service updates or service failures
- verify your identity
- customize, evaluate and improve our products
- protect your and My-Cool-Webservices Ltd. interests, including in particular the enforcement of our Terms of Service and the fight against fraud.
To whom does My-Cool-SMS transfer your personal information?
Except as stated below, My-Cool-SMS shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any communication contents to any third party without your prior consent.
My-Cool-SMS may disclose personal information to meet legal requirements, to protect your and My-Cool-SMS' interests and to enforce our policies to protect anyone's rights, property or safety.
Some My-Cool-SMS products may be co-branded and offered by our partner companies. If you register My-Cool-SMS.com or with such a product, you agree to both the partner company and My-Cool-SMS to collect and use your personal data (as listed above).
In order to process payments your personal information may be passed to our payment providers.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which My-Cool-SMS maintains facilities. My-Cool-SMS reserves the right to transfer information outside of your country. By using My-Cool-SMS services you agree to any such transfer of information outside your country. My-Cool-SMS might sell or buy subdivisionary units. In such transactions as well as in the event that all of My-Cool-SMS' assets are acquired by a third party, personal information of My-Cool-SMS users will generally be one of the transferred business assets. My-Cool-SMS reserves the right to include your personal information in any transfer to a third party.
What are cookies and how does My-Cool-SMS use them?
Cookies are small pieces of information that My-Cool-SMS may store on your computer in order to help our applications to recognize you and apply your preferences. For example we might set a cookie to remember the last country you were sending a SMS to in order to preset the user interface to that country the next time you visit our website.
Linked Websites and Third Party Applications
How does My-Cool-SMS protect your personal information?
My-Cool-SMS shall take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data under the relevant legislation. Your personal and traffic data is in some cases stored in an encrypted manner and only authorized employees have access to this data in order to be able to fulfil their given duties.
Can this privacy statement be modified?
My-Cool-SMS reserves the right to modify the contents of this Privacy Statement. My-Cool-SMS shall inform you about any such modifications on our websites. Changes shall be effective within 30 days of such publishing and after you agree to it.
Last Revised: December, 28th 2008